Hotel With Parking in Bellevue, WA
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a contemporary hotel and meeting destination in the heart on Seattle's Eastside. With artfully elegant spaces and Asian-inspired notes, our hotel is an upscale retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike.
Our newly renovated 732 rooms and 55 suites are stocked to impress with top-notch amenities, including Plush Hyatt Grand Beds, flat-panel TVs and luxury toiletries. Never skip a workout with our 7,000-square-foot Hyatt StayFit™ gym and a heated 25-meter lap pool. Stay on task with our business services and connect with partners and friends at our meeting venues with over 70,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, expert event services and catering. And if there’s anything you need, our concierge is on hand for dinner reservations, tee times and activities.
When staying at our luxury Bellevue, WA hotel, you're in the heart of dining, shopping and entertainment at The Bellevue Collection, with over 45 restaurants, over 250 retail stores and vibrant nightlife. Soak in mountain views on hiking and biking trails. Explore Woodinville Wine Country to get a taste of the local wineries and breweries. Enjoy cultural activities at the Seattle Symphony, Seattle Art Museum, and Sculpture Park. Embrace all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- 732 spacious guestrooms, including 55 suites with Asian-inspired décor
- Regency Club accommodations and hospitality suites for entertaining
- Plush Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA and Express Check-in Kiosk
- Free weekend parking
- Multi-lingual staff
- Over 45 restaurants within The Bellevue Collection, connected to the hotel via a series of sky bridges
- Complimentary 7,000 square foot Fitness Center with 24-hour access
- Heated 25 meter lap pool
- 20-acre Bellevue Downtown Park
- Biking / Hiking / Golf / Water Sports / Skiing and many more outdoor adventures nearby
- 70,000 square feet of state-of-the-art event space
- 17,745 square foot Grand Ballroom
- Authentic hospitality and service with Hyatt Regency Bellevue Catering
For more information, view our hotel brochure!
Regency Club Information
Guests of our Regency Club guest rooms will enjoy stunning views from the 23rd floor of our recently-renovated Cascade Tower, as well as special amenities including complimentary Continental breakfast, daily snacks and an evening cocktail hour. Please see below for Regency Club Lounge hours and details.
6:00am – 9:00am Mon- Thu
6:00am - 10:00am Fri
7:00am – 11:00am Sat & Sun
Midday Snacks and Refreshments
9:00am – 5:00pm Mon-Thu
11:00am – 5:00pm Fri
12:00pm – 5:00pm Sat & Sun
Evening Cocktail Hour
5:00pm – 9:00pm
*The evening cocktail hour will be an additional charge. Please contact our Regency Club Concierge for more details.
5:00pm – 8:00pm
8:00pm – 9:00pm
Each Regency Club room can accommodate registered guests up to two adults and two children whom would have access to the lounge. Additional guests may be invited at a fee of $15 per person per meal period and are required to be signed for. We ask that children 12 and under are accompanied by an adult.
The following facilities and 32 ADA-compliant rooms are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and in-room dining menus in Braille
- Braille symbols outside meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair-accessible climate controls
- Bathtub benches are available
- Portable bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- Roll-in showers
- Closed Caption Television Decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Emergency alerting device
- Amplifying telephone handset
- Lounges and restaurants
- Front desk
- Front entrance
Traveling to Bellevue on business should not limit your productivity. At Hyatt Regency Bellevue, we provide the business traveler with a complete "mobile office" and assistance from dedicated hotel staff.
Preferred Choice Guest Rooms
Take advantage of one of 19 Preferred Choice guest rooms featuring a daily breakfast buffet for up to two guests in Eques and local and 800-calls for a nominal fee. Rooms are located on higher floors with city or lake views and are specially equipped with a personal work area, desk phone and computer hookup, as well as an additional upgrade from our standard 4MB Internet access to 8MB Internet access per device. When booking your Bellevue stay, inquire about our Hyatt Preferred Choice program.
Our Business Services include:
- Color Printer, Laser Jet Printer & Fax
- Computer Work Stations
- Packing and Shipping (FedEx, UPS)
- Complimentary Wired or Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in select guest rooms and lobby areas at 4MB per device
Welcome to one of the premier luxury hotels in Bellevue, on Seattle's Eastside. From gatherings of many to discussions among few, this is a place where four star award-winning services allow you to do what you do best.
You’ll marvel at our unparalleled attention to detail. Allow our experienced concierge to be at your beck and call for reservations, ticket purchases and more. Hosting a meeting or corporate conference? Trust our exceptional business services to keep you ahead of the game.
- High-speed Internet access
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM, PDA and Express Check-in
- Hyatt StayFit™ Gym & YogaAwayTM
- Heated indoor pool
Guests who need more than 4MB of bandwidth can upgrade to 8MB of bandwidth for a fee of $7.95 per device, per day. Hyatt Elite Gold Passport members will automatically receive a complimentary upgrade to 8MB upon arrival.
Map & Directions
Follow signs to "All Freeways". Take Hwy. 518 to 405 North to Bellevue for 14 miles. Exit onto NE 8th St. west (exit #13B). Follow NE 8th for 6 1/2 blocks. Our hotel is on the right after crossing 106th Ave, at corner of NE 8th and Bellevue Way.
Seattle on 520. Merge onto WA-520 E exit number 168B toward Bellevue. Merge onto I-405 S toward Renton. Take the NE 8th Street East/West exit number 13B. Take the NE 8th St West ramp, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way.
Vancouver Follow Provincial Route 99 South. Provincial Route 99 S becomes I-5 South. Merge onto I-405 S via exit number 182 toward Bellevue/Renton. Take NE 8th St. East/West exit number 13B. Take the NE 8th St West ramp, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way. Hyatt Regency Bellevue WA is ahead.
Spokane Take Freeway Avenue N and merge onto I-90 W for 269 miles. Take the I-405 S exit number 10 toward Renton/Bellevue. Merge onto I-405 N toward Bellevue/Everett. Take the NE 8th St West ramp exit number 13B, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Covered parking (fee) (three hour validation)
- Currency exchange
- Florist, hair and manicure salon
- Health Club (complimentary)
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry, dry cleaning and valet service
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet parking (fee)
Self Parking $25 and Valet Parking $31.96 (plus applicable taxes, currently 9.5%)
Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm
888 513 3043
425 454 7324
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-3:00pm
The Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery
The Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery is a small and intimate space located in center of Bellevue Washington's dynamic shopping district at Bellevue Place. This friendly and unimposing gallery of contemporary artwork is a must see while shopping for art in the Seattle area.
One-way fares starting at $19 per person
Children 17 and under complimentary with each paying adult
Taxi - Approximately $45-$50 One-way
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a dog friendly establishment. Whether they have two legs or four, guests at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue can expect an exceptional level of service. Show your four legged friend true VIP (very important pet) treatment.
For a one-time charge of $100, your dog will receive a welcome letter, an amenity that includes a comfy bed, food and water bowls (so you don’t have to bring your own) and a welcome biscuit. For added convenience, our concierge will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets, and local pet friendly establishments.
- Reservations being made with traveling dogs are required to be completed at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs weighing 50 pounds or less are permitted at the hotel. If traveling with two dogs, their combined weight may not exceed 75 pounds.
- $100.00 per stay up to 6 nights will be applied to all reservations traveling with a dog. An additional $100.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $200). From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion. Failure to report a traveling companion will result in an additional $75.00 fee will be applied to the guestroom.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as a restaurant, pool, golf course, etc., but there are available locations for families dining with their companion.
- Dogs must be walked in the designated “dog walk” area. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must be settled by 10pm.
- Failure to follow procedures can and will result in the Manager on Duty to contact guest regarding noise complaints and provide kennel options if necessary.
- Owner will be asked to complete hotel’s dog friendly letter and provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency. If no answer or reply dog will be moved to an approved local kennel.
- Owner is asked to contact Housekeeping to arrange a daily cleaning time; otherwise room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume liability for a guest’s pet or its action while at the hotel.
- Dogs cannot be left uncrated while in the guest room alone.
- The service charge does not apply toward service animals.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cats.
Please note, the pet policy applies to dogs only.
We look forward to welcoming you to our luxury hotel in Bellevue, Washington! For your convenience, we have listed some helpful information to assist you in enjoying a seamless stay with us. Should you have questions regarding any of our hotel policies, please contact our Front Desk at 425.462.1234 and one of our agents will be happy to assist you.
A Debit and Credit card will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an additional amount of $50 per day to cover daily incidentals. These funds are held aside, however, they will not be charged until check-out. If you are booking and or/paying on behalf of someone else please call the hotel to arrange for third-party billing or visit this link http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-service/ccauth_hotels.pdf for a credit card authorization form and select "WA-Hyatt Regency Bellevue" in the drop down. Credit card authorizations cannot be emailed due to privacy policies and must be received by the hotel no less than 72 hours prior to arrival date.
To ensure the security and accuracy of reservations, we ask all guests to a provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue will be pleased to welcome your four-legged friends for the duration of your stay! Please see our Pet Policy page for more details regarding fees, breed restrictions and making reservations when traveling with your pet.
As a guest at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue you may receive one complimentary package per day (under 50 lbs). A $5 package surcharge will be assessed for every package thereafter. Pallets and crates are charged $100 each. Hyatt Regency Bellevue shall not be liable for any damaged packages. Hyatt’s liability for lost or delayed packages shall not exceed a maximum of $100.
Package Receiving Policies
Please feel welcome to send any business parcels or materials to the hotel prior to your arrival.
We will receive them on your behalf and have them in safekeeping until your check in, at which point you can retrieve them or request them up to your room.
As a guide, please address the package(s) as follows:
ATTN: YOUR NAME & Hold for Arrival (date)
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
FEES: One complimentary package per day (under 50 lbs.). A $5 package service fee will be assessed for every package thereafter. Pallets and crates are charged $100 each. If these terms are acceptable, please continue to use our services.
Although we are pleased to offer the service of receiving any online purchases (i.e. Amazon, Macy’s, etc.) on your behalf for the fees listed above, we will not accept liability for missed deliveries, returns, rejections, cost of forwarding package(s) or damage. We also limit our liability of lost package’s, we have acknowledged receipt of, to the cost of the item (with receipt) up to $100 maximum. We will not accept any responsibility for packages received more than five (5) days prior to arrival or received and/or claimed after your departure from the Hotel. Be advised, that because of these retailers delivery methods, we are not able to inspect or name reference packages until after receipt is completed.
In summary, our intent is to receive your personal purchases in good faith for a modest service fee. However, because of all the possible scenarios of what could go wrong with our being a third party to your purchase, by choosing to use this service you agree to do so at your own risk.
In order to help us ensure everyone’s rest and relaxation between the hotel’s quiet hours of 10 p.m. – 7 a.m., key access is required during this time and only registered guests are allowed on the guest room floors. Additionally the hotel does not permit gatherings or parties in any of our suites or guest rooms. To arrange for a special event or gathering please contact our Sales and Catering Department at email@example.com.
For the health and comfort of all our guests, we thank you for keeping our property 100% smoke free and respecting our policy against all tobacco and non-tobacco products that emit smoke. Should smoking occur in any of the guest rooms, there is a $500 cleaning fee.
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 12pm
Events In Bellevue
Bellevue offers something for everyone with a range of events throughout the year!
A $5.2-million renovation features refreshed lobby decor, updates to the Cascade Tower guestrooms and renovated meeting space!
Come out to Seattle's Eastside for an indulgent getaway for two, including a martini amenity, breakfast in bed, a $75 gift certificate and movie tickets.
New Executive Chef Brent Martin
Executive Chef Brent Martin joins the Hyatt Regency Bellevue team, bringing over two decades of culinary experience at top hotels and restaurants to his position.
Book Now or call 425 698 4151